Our Assurance Agreement in Trumbull County, Columbiana County, Mahoning County, and Western Pennsylvania
Wm. Price Heating & Cooling Assurance and Security Agreement Clarification Notice
As an annual maintenance agreement holder, you are already fully aware of the multiple benefits of annual maintenance of your HVAC system. Maintenance does not need to be performed “pre season” to be affective. Maintenance can be performed at any time during our heating or cooling season. The key to annual maintenance is to make sure that it is performed annually. Below is clarification on scheduling for our maintenance plans.
- Annual maintenance is scheduled once during the heating season and once during the cooling season.
- Annual maintenance is not a “pre-season” check up.
- Furnace maintenance visits are scheduled August thru May.
- Air Conditioner maintenance visits are scheduled March thru October.
- Weather can play a major role in the ability for air conditioner maintenance to be performed. Some air conditioners require outdoor temperatures to be above 65-70 degrees.
- Equipment must be accessible in order to properly complete your maintenance. Please make sure that any obstructions are kept clear of the equipment. Examples: furniture, boxes, weeds, nests.
Rescheduling Maintenance Appointments
- Wm. Price reserves the right to reschedule a maintenance visit due to emergency. Examples: Heavy call load for agreement holders whose equipment is not working, weather constraints, or our Technician is off unexpectedly.
- In the event maintenance needs to be rescheduled, Wm. Price Heating & Cooling will make every attempt to have you rescheduled as soon as possible.
As an annual maintenance agreement customer, you are given “Priority Service” over all non-agreement holding customers. Below is clarification on “Priority Service.”
- Priority Service does not guarantee same day service.
- Priority Service is for all emergency, non-maintenance calls.
- Agreement holders are placed on the schedule before non-agreement holders, on a first come first serve basis.
- Wm. Price Heating & Cooling makes every attempt to address your service call as quickly as possible.
We at Wm. Price Heating & Cooling value you as an agreement customer and appreciate your patience during the seasonal scheduling.
Thank you for your patronage
The Loyalty Bucks program is exclusive to the Wm. Price Heating & Cooling Assurance Agreement plan. The Loyalty Bucks program is a way for us to say Thank You to our loyal clients who continue to trust us with their maintenance needs year after year. As an Assurance Agreement holder, when you renew your plan each year, $100 in Loyalty Bucks is credited to your account. These Loyalty Bucks can be used toward the replacement of the equipment covered in your Assurance Agreement. The Loyalty Bucks may also be used toward enhancement products that are part of the covered systems. The Loyalty Bucks can accumulate to a maximum value of $1,500 towards the replacement of a complete system, or up to $750 off a single major component of your system.
Terms & Conditions:
All customers enrolled in the Wm. Price Heating & Cooling, Inc. Assurance Agreement plan, upon renewal of their second year, and each consecutive year thereafter, shall be awarded $100 Loyalty Bucks for a full system covered. Additional covered systems shall receive $80 per system. In the event of furnace only, or air conditioner only coverage, $50 per fully covered equipment shall be awarded. Loyalty Bucks can be accumulated annually with a limit of $1,500 in Loyalty Bucks per covered system. Each customer will receive written acknowledgement of annual renewal date and accumulated Loyalty Bucks. If renewal is not received by stated renewal date, accumulated Loyalty Bucks will be forfeited.
The Loyalty Bucks hold no monetary value and therefore may not be exchanged for cash. Loyalty Bucks may not be combined with any other offers by Wm. Price Heating & Cooling, Inc and/or Carrier. Loyalty Bucks may be used toward the purchase of new equipment for your COVERED hvac system including; furnace, air conditioner, air cleaner, humidifier, and UVC system. (See schedule below) Loyalty Bucks may not be used toward any repair costs or Assurance Plan renewals. In the event you cannot use your Loyalty Bucks, you may transfer the value to friends or family members for the purchase of equipment with both written and verbal approval of the Assurance Agreement holder prior to initial sales call. In the event that a purchase of new equipment is made and a balance of Loyalty Bucks exists, that balance will continue to accumulate upon continued renewal of your Assurance Agreement. Loyalty Bucks may not be used to install additional systems, such as ductless mini splits.
Schedule for Equipment Purchases with Loyalty Bucks
- $750 per furnace
- $750 per air conditioner or heat pump
- $75 Infinity/Cor Air Purifier
- $50 Carrier media air cleaner
- $50 Humidifier
- $50 UV system, Air Scrubber, iWave
For maintenance, repair, or 24-hour emergency service in these areas, call Wm. Price Heating & Cooling.
Columbiana County - North